"I have worked directly with the major design firms throughout the country, helping them select, specify and deliver premium wood veneers for their projects. Now I am offering a unique service to the design industry that will cover every step in the process to successfully bring beautiful wood to projects."
Dan Meyerson Consulting’s services include:
- Consultation with architects and designers to facilitate their selection of appropriate wood species in accordance with their design priorities.
- Verification of inventories from their preferred sources and others if necessary, to ensure that available stocks will be on hand when their projects are built.
- Assistance in the writing of veneer and lumber specifications to create “iron-clad” guidelines that will guarantee full compliance with the design intent.
- Review of submissions and follow-up with contracted wood fabricators to ensure understanding and full compliance of the veneer and lumber specifications.
- Presentation to design staff, focusing on education and training in the use of wood veneer and lumber, and the related issues of availability, sustainability and affordability.
- Analysis of the firm’s particular needs and the inspection and review of their resource materials and samples.